Among a lot of reasons for acne, dandruff is one of the most common. Here are a few ways to get rid of acne cased due to dandruff.
1. Anti-dandruff shampoo
Apply good anti- dandruff shampoo at least twice a week on your hair, and make sure you wash all the affected areas like scalp, ears, face, etc. Also, make sure you do not take a hair wash with your hair upside down, as the dandruff flowing off your scalp with settle down on the forehead and face.
2. Apply conditioners away from the scalp
If you use conditioners after shampooing, make sure that you apply it slightly away from the scalp. Make sure you do not rub the conditioners on to the scalp. The residue of conditioners can aggravate the dandruff, hence rinse off the conditioners thoroughly so that no residue is left on the hair.
3. Keep the hair off your face
Try to keep the hair off the face as when your hair with dandruff is in contact with the facial skin, it can lead to pimples.
4. Hot oil massage
- A hot oil massage once a week can help reduce the problem of pimples caused by dry scalp dandruff. It keeps the scalp healthy and improves the blood circulation to the scalp.
- Wash your face regularly
- Wash your face at least twice a day. This will help remove the flakes from your face and keep it clean and oil-free.
5. Lime juice
The anti bacterial properties of lime helps to cleanse the scalp. A bit of lime juice applied on the scalp and left for about 20-30 minutes can do a lot of good. Make sure you thoroughly wash off the lime with luke-warm water after this. The moment you get rid of the dandruff in your scalp, your skin will start getting clearer.
6. Avoid using hair styling products
Hair styling products are make your hair either oily or dry. Dry hair is known to attract dandruff, while oil clogs the pores when they trickle to your face via your hair.
7. Brush your hair regularly
Regular brushing of hair will remove the dead cells on the scalp and it also helps to increase blood circulation. Make sure you brush your hair at least twice a day